If you feel passionately about law, politics, and human rights, especially the abolition of the death penalty, Reprieve would like to hear from you.
Reprieve is a small legal action charity that provides free legal and investigative support to some of the world’s most vulnerable people. With headquarters in London, and local staff plus partners based in countries around the world, Reprieve specializes in assisting those facing the death penalty around the world through the provision of support to the local legal team and advice to the international community regarding appropriate interventions.
We are looking for a Volunteer who would like to be involved for 20 hours per week until June 2016 and will be working closely with one of our fellows based in Jakarta. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved in the fight of death penalty abolition in Indonesia and gain valuable experience in legal research and knowledge in law and human rights.
We are looking for law student who could meet these requirements:
– Good writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
– A demonstrated commitment to human rights particularly the abolition of the death penalty;
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
– Has taken subjects of the Indonesian criminal procedure law;
– Proven ability to work independently with a high-level of self-motivation.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Raynov Tumorang Pamintori by sending your recent CV and an application letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org on 3 February 2016 at the latest.